ABS Filament in Premium Quality
The ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) filament is slightly more heat-resistant than the PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament.
This also requires a higher pressure temperature .
ABS has high strength and surface hardness .
Additionally, it is shock resistant , reworked (turning, milling, etc.) and is only from about 80 ° C something soft .
A heated bed is therefore helpful to minimize the delay.
Advantages and features of this product
- more heat resistant than PLA
- reworkable, turning, milling etc.
- high impact resistance and surface hardness
- Heating bed is necessary
- Filament in top quality
- strong and consistent color quality
- constant filament diameter
- tested and certified filament
- airtight and packed incl. dry element
ABS print area * (recommendations)
Pressure Temp .:200°C to 250°C Pressure bed temp .:80°C to 110°C Druck-Speed:40mm/s to 80mm/s Movement Speed:70mm/s to 150mm/s
* The above information is only a recommendation. Since each 3D printer has its own parameter preferences, adjustments to the settings and fine-tuning are necessary to achieve optimal print results.