- All hardware CAD files, board schematics, and firmware files are available and updated on our GitHub page.
- This ensures regular updates and the latest features of a large and active user community.
- The improved extruder technology significantly reduces the risk of clogging and the risk of extrusion.
- One-piece structure, V-slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame, super print size 220 * 220 * 250mm.
- Resume printing may continue printing even after a power failure or interruption. Large manual turning nut makes leveling the printing platform easier.
- V-slot with POM wheel patent technology makes it noiseless, smooth and durable. Safety-protected power supply, in about 5 minutes you can reach 110 ° C for the hotbed.
- CNC machining of the Y-rail mounting groove for precise positioning, stable frame and high-precision print quality.
- It comes with several assembled parts, only 120 minutes with 20 screws mounting for 3D printer beginners before the first print.
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) Maximum cruising speed: 180 mm / s
- Filament: 1.75 mm
- PLA Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm Precision: ± 0.1 mm Input: AC 100-265 V, 50-60 Hz Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 255 ℃ Maximum
- hot bed temperature: 110 ℃
- Print size: 220 * 220 * 250mm
- Machine size: 440 * 410 * 465mm
- Package weight: 8.6 kg
- File format: STL, OBJ, G-code
- Working mode: Online or SD offline
Package content: DIY kits for 3D printer A13 (including spare screws and keys)